Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Europe Trip - Day 13

Day 13 - Monaco & Nice, France

It was so sunny and pretty out today.

Watching the changing of the guards

What are you looking at huh??

A-TEN-HUT!!!

I should be a model

BOOM BABY!!!

Grace Kelly's grave

Today on the "Lifestyles of The Rich And Famous"...

I think it's small enough... I can fit it in my bag and bring it home.

Me and dad finding rocks to skip in the water

AHHH... I got in the water!!

And got my pants all wet. Look at those lilly white legs. Ow Ow!!

I thought this fountain was pretty cool

Aw... they're so cute together

Today we headed out to Monaco... to Monte Carlo. We wanted to see if we could find anybody rich and famous while we were there... like Brad and Angelina :) But sadly it didn't happen. ha! We did go to the Monaco Palace to watch the changing of the guards and see where Grace Kelly... sorry... Princess Grace Kelly was buried. After a long day of walking around in the hot sun... we went back to the hotel to rest for a bit... me and dad took a little nap while mom chilled on the balcony. She woke us up after a bit... and we headed to the beach. I just wanted to chill by the beach... I definately wasn't gonna go swimming. I did roll up my pants and get my feet wet though. :) The warm was SOOOOO nice and warm. It wasn't cold at all. Just perfect for a dip on a hot day... like a big pool. Mom then wanted to go check out some shopping and dad wanted to go swim in the pool again. So he dropped me and mom off in "Old Town" to check out the shopping areas because he's not in to shopping.. neither am I, but I figured I might as well. See if I could find anything worth buying while I was there. So it was all set... dad was going to meet us by the McDonalds later on at 7... and we were going to find something to eat for dinner. :) So he dropped us off and mom and I, with our trusty map, started walking. We had like 3 hours till we had to meet dad... so we walked a lot. About halfway through... my feet were hurting. We didn't find anything, but we walked around the whole three hours... just checking out all the different places to shop in the area. We met dad and walked to a restaurant that the consierge at the hotel suggested. It was an Italian pizzeria in France. I didn't care where we ate though... I just wanted to sit. So we sat down, ate and headed back to the car to drive to the hotel. We're trying to make it an early night because we have to leave the hotel by 8 in the morning to catch our flight in Marseille, France. It's like a 2... 2 1/2 hour drive from here. Fun times. I think I might actually be able to sleep well tonight from all the walking around... and sun. I think I might be a little burnt... stupid fair skin... but well worth it to play in the sun here. I think this place is gorgeous!! Anyways... I think I'm gonna go. Not sure if I'll have internet at the next place we stay at in England, but as soon as we're in a place where I do have it.... the blogs will be rolling in again. Auf Wiedersehen!!!

2 comments:

The Dimick Clan said...

YES! you should be a model miss kitty kat :) i missed you today... well, thats abnormal of me to say isnt it hahah btw kade went to preschool today... look at le blog for pics.. :) muah! xo

The Dimick Clan said...

ps... umm i think ill be living at the "lifestyles of the rich and famous" once i kick the kids out.. looks like my kinda place! woo! boats! :)