Thursday, November 13, 2008

The B.A.S.H.

x96 B.A.S.H.


In the beginning...


... there was a mosh pit.


WOO!!! Trapt!!


Do you see the guys in the middle being taken away by the cops?


Jack's Mannequin


STG and their new singer... I miss Carah.


This is what happen when a red head forgets sunscreen!! Ouch


I know this is late, but I figure better late than never. :) Back in September X96 did their annual B.A.S.H. and I just had to go. They had all sorts of awesome bands playing and I had a blast. I got Jamey and Myke to go with me because I didn't want to go by myself... that's never fun. :)

It was a little different this year though. Usually it's at the State Fair Park and they have like three stages set up where the bands play and you have to walk to whichever one you're wanting to see. This year it was at USANA... so all the bands were on one stage. I think I kind of liked the other way better cuz that way if you didn't want to watch the band that was playing on the stage in front of you you could always go to a different stage. Oh well... it was still fun! :)

We went a bit late cuz none of us were really interested in the first couple bands that were playing. We got there in time for Mindless Self Indulgence. I hadn't heard them before, but I ended up liking them. I got to see a lot of bands I already knew and liked such as Hawthorne Heights, Trapt, Local H and Shiny Toy Guns and I got to hear some new bands that I ended up liking like Mindless Self Indulgence, Atreyu, Jack's Mannequin and Ten Years. This show is always a good one to hear a variety of bands that you may have never heard before.

We stayed until after a couple Shiny Toy Guns songs. They're not really the same as they used to be when I'd go see in Provo when there were only like 20 people that came to the shows. Those were good days. And I'm not a huge fan of their new singer. That's just me though. I liked Carah's voice. :) All in all... it was a really fun day... even though I got burnt because I forgot to get some sunscreen. Whoops! :)

No comments: