Friday, November 14, 2008

My look to the outside world....


Sunset over the mountain tops

Clouds coming over the mountains after a snowy day

Sun was behind the clouds

Another sunset

Shining down on West Valley


So... I usually keep my camera in my purse in case any sort of kodak moment comes up. :) At work I face towards the window and when I get a chance to look over my monitors and the blinds are open... there's some pretty cool pictures that I get from the windows of our office. And sometimes if I don't see out the window, but Jamey does... he'll usually let me know there's something cool going on outside the window. We're a pretty good team together. :) ha Anyway... I liked them so much so I thought I would share some of these pictures with everyone. Hope you guys enjoy them!

No comments: