Monday, November 17, 2008

Messing with Brian



Wakey Wakey!! Eggs and bakey!!!



Shaving cream on his hand will wake him up. :) HA!


So... this weekend was mostly spent at home. I didn't have a lot of stuff to do. Saturday was mostly spent sitting at home doing nothing, but I did end up finally showering and getting ready for the day... and me and Brian decided to go to a movie. When we got back from the movie... there still wasn't anything to do, so we put on another movie at home. About an hour or so into the movie Brian started snoring... so... I thought it'd be fun to mess with him. So for about 45 minutes I started tickling his nose with one of the cat's toys. HAHA! It was pretty funny. I had such a good time with it I had to record it. :) After about 45 minutes the movie ended and I thought he might wake up because he usually will wake up once a show is over, but he didn't. And he didn't wake up when I turned the lights on either. I thought I'd take a chance and see if I could do the whole shaving cream thing to him. Didn't work though.... I tried putting the shaving cream on his hand and I guess the coldness or whatever ended up waking him up. It took long enough to wake him up. It's still a funny video... or at least I thought so.... :) So I hope ya like it and have a good giggle... I certainly did. You should have a good laugh at least once a day!! :)

No comments: