Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rock Band



Sing it Vicki!!

Yeah boi!!

WE ROCK!!

So one my best friends, Melissa, has been trying to talk me into going on a date with her brother, Josh, for a really long time. I was always really busy and he lived in Provo and I didn't really want to go down there for a date and I really don't like dating because it's all confusing and a pain. But the weekend after Thanksgiving... she finally got me to commit to a group date. I was ok with a group date... they're not usually as awkward as doing one on one dates. It ended up being really fun. We all met at the California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. We ordered like 4 pizzas and all shared them. Afterwards we didn't really know what to do so we ended up going to one of the guys house and playing Rock Band. This has become one of my favorite games. I hate video games, but this isn't a normal video game and I find it really fun. :) Anyway... we ended up playing until like 11 and then Vicki needed to go pick up Maylee. Everyone else ended up leaving too, but Josh and I were having a good time so we went to go check out a midnight movie at Movies 8. We saw a movie called "Ghost Town" and it ended up being better than what I thought it would be. All in all... good first date.

No comments: