Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

The beginning...

There was a SNOW BALL FIGHT!!!

David and Lexus working in harmony on the igloo... crazy

Jamey kept using the snowman as a shield

That's a snowball hitting Jessica... ha!

Who are you?

Whoosh!

Go Jessica!

Is that Superman?

The more we work together... the happier we'll be

Well hello hello

While everyone was outside... this is where Melissa was.

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year! I get to see and hang out with my family and I love LoVe LOVE getting to see everyone. My sister Laurena and her family come down and stay at my parents house. I went down Christmas Eve so I could be there for Christmas morning. Of course since there was children we were woken up at 5:30 in the morning because they were just all too excited about Santa coming to town. Christmas morning is always really interesting with kids around again. All the kids are trying to rip open everyone else's gifts and can't wait till it's their turn again. I slightly remember being that way as a child, but definately not so much anymore. :) I still enjoy watching it though. So after the excitement of presents I was so tired I went back to sleep. I ended up sleeping till about 12:30 when my dad came down and woke me up. I hurried and got... halfway ready before lunch. Christina and her family came from Heber for lunch and so did my brother David and his wife Tara. We all ate... talked... some of the family went and played in the snow and made an igloo... and played DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) with my nieces (they got a PS2 and some games for Christmas). All in all... it was a really fun Christmas. :) Really late that night my brother Michael and his family flew in from Alabama... that was just the cherry topping on my Christmas. I can really say Christmas this year was fun.

No comments: